July 9, 2013

Satuesday

Working in the healthcare field, my "weekends" sometime do not occur on Saturday & Sunday. In fact, they very rarely occur on those two days. Anyway, this blog isn't about my work schedule. 

I have found my new favorite thing to do while I am sunbathing: listen to the audio of sermons. I plugged in my headphones to my iPad, closed my eyes, and absorbed God's word while absorbing some vitamin D.  I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before. It is the perfect "God time" opportunity. No interruptions. Just you, the sun & The Son. It was great! 

I also got to spend some time with my precious mama today. Even though we live next to each other, our work schedules usually make it difficult to spend much time together. I had mentioned that I had gotten a craving for chicken & dumplings on a prior phone call with her.  Of course, my dinner was just that :). I may be slightly spoiled, but she is greatly appreciated. 

My day ended at the tattoo shop. Yes, I finally got my tattoo! It is perfect & I feel so accomplished to mark that off my bucket list. I had one of my closest friends right there with me & she says I handled it like a champ. The pain wasn't bad at all. A couple parts had my eyes water a little, but no tears ever formed lol I am sure I will be judged, ridiculed & looked down on because of my choice of getting a tattoo, but I am sure there will be more people in hell that look down on others,  than they are those with tattoos. 

Fearless 365. Ironically, "Fear not" is used 365 times in the bible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment